General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Include sub tasks when sorting on Task Priority field.

Our employees always use a task view sorted on highest priority so they can easily see what to work on next. Priority levels are managed by the team manager.
    With the new subtask feature high priority subtask won't show up on top because only the priority of the top level parent task is evaluated. I would like to see the sort algoritm to also take the highest subtask priority into account. Maybee you could even link the parent priority to priorities of subtasks, so when the priority of a subtask is increased the parent priority follows (and returns to it's…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. User group based view and filtering in the Scheduler

At this moment the Scheduler always splits up the view over individual people. I would like see an option to display the tasks for all people in one agenda, and an option to filter this agenda on user groups. This would allow me to check check the work load for single teams.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter panel

I want to have a filter panel that shows all available fields I can use for filtering depending on what view I am now. For example, if I select view Files, filter panel should display file fields: Name, Type, Date Created, etc., if I select view Tasks, filter panel should display task properties, Name, State, Assigned To etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Minimize to tray instead of application close.

Disable application close if you hit the "X" top right of window by accident, instead minimize to tray.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base