I suggest you ...

IF we do configuration changes on test database and want implement the same in Live databse. There should be some medium so we can only impo

IF we do configuration changes on test database and want implement the same in Live database. There should be some medium so we can only import only the change part from test database to live one. Kind of merging only the part which i want to be on live database. This will give me option not to take actual live database down for long time to amend the changes again, it is time consuming.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
dipankar deydipankar dey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marina AlexeyenkoMarina Alexeyenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Dipankar,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Our developers suggest to add the following implementation:

1) a possibility to block live database so that no user could add any changes to it before configuration from test/development database is being performed
    2) a possibility to create test/development database by copying configuration of live database
    3) a possibility to copy updated configuration from test/development database into live database

Feedback and Knowledge Base