I suggest you ...

Grey out shedule icon in info when sheduled in the past

Currently It's very easy to see wether you have something sheduled or not. The only problem is that we cannot see if we sheduled everything or that the shedule may be in the past and we need to reshedule the remaining time.

My Question is that the shedule icon
- greyed out when the shedule is in the past.
- Is sliced in half and the right or left part is greyed out when its not fully sheduled.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bram BertelsBram Bertels shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marina AlexeyenkoMarina Alexeyenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Bram,

Thank you very much for clarifying.

We are going to make the schedule icon greyed out when the schedule is in the past in one of forthcoming updates. We will also investigate the feedbacks of other customers regarding partial schedule icon.

• Bram BertelsBram Bertels commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Example:

You have task A with estimate 2 days.
    That means that you will probably have to split up this task in your shedule.

At this point you can only see wether the task has been sheduled yes or no. If you would show a half shedule icon instead of a full. This could show you that you did not yet fully shedule your task.

For example: Task A with 2 days of estimate work is now sheduled 1 day.
    This means I have 1 Day left to shedule. If the icon would be a half shedule icon or a different icon. (colors are possible to) We can see that we still have some remaining hours to shedule.

• Marina AlexeyenkoMarina Alexeyenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Bram,

We appreciate your suggestion. The greyed out schedule icon should improve the visibility of Schedule. As for the case when the schedule icon should be half greyed could you please provide an example. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base